Monday, November 26, 2012

A Healthy Interview

Day 26, #NHBPM:

Interview your health...


1. Why are you such a big deal?

Why am I such a big deal? Because I'm basically your everything. You can't live without health! Without health you are as good as done. Gonzo. Your quality of life suffers. Your happiness is nil. Life just isn't worth living without me. I make all the difference in the world. Once people realize what REAL health is like, they will crave it and hopefully stop at nothing to achieve ultimate health. I make or break your world.


2. What do you feel is the most important aspect of yourself? 

There are 5 aspects of me: mental, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual. I don't think there's one that is more important than the other; they all feed into one another. But, if I had to choose; mental. Without the mental health the others don't come quite as easily. It tends to be what kick starts the others.


3. Where are you currently in conjunction with your maker?

Aside from my maker being lazy on occasion, I've got high marks in the emotional aspect. The mental is probably next, followed by physical (though the fitness part of physical needs a swift kick start). We are slowly working on the spiritual and last is apparently the social, which hasn't seen much attention. She looks like she'll be attempting such things this weekend, though, so I have high hopes. I'd give her a solid 60% on overall health right now.


4. What do you want other people to know about you?

That I matter; that money, power, and possessions mean nothing without me. Work on those 5 aspects of me and you'll be the happiest, most fulfilled person in the world. You don't need gimmicks and fancy gadgets to get me either. Look inward and stick to the natural way of obtaining me.


5. What advice would you give anyone looking to connect with their own health?

Analyze those 5 aspects and figure out where you rate on a scale of 1-10, then sit down and inwardly reflect on how you can make these things better. Don't try to overhaul your life in one big movement, but try to focus on the ones you know you can start now. Need to work on physical health? Start by looking at your diet and activities. Incorporate more fresh, natural foods and substitute for the processed ones. Get out and walk daily or do some sort of fitness DAILY. Need a social life? Invite your friends out and reconnect. Call up an old acquaintance. Join a book club (or other hobby you enjoy) and meet new people. Start meditating and connect to whatever spiritual/higher being you believe in (if that's none, then connect with your own body). There's so many little things you can do! Go out and do them!


No comments:

Post a Comment