Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bags & Headaches

Day 4 NaHeBloPoMo:

Write about what’s in your bag / purse / backpack every day...

The bag and purse I carry to work Monday through Friday kind of differs from my weekend one only because I have the items readily available. I also have bought extra items that I just leave at work so I don't have to bother carrying so much.

My bag that contains:
handwritten journal
challenge paperwork
water bottle
Kindle (not every day)
lunch
snacks


My purse contains:
cell phone
billfold
Tylenol
Hair tie
various lip colors

...alright, so my bag and purse are really boring! I do drink tea every morning while driving to work (sometimes green juice). Sometimes I have a bag of workout gear, especially on Wednesday for volleyball practice. 


-------------------

Day 4 NaNoWriMo:

I'm trying to play catch up right now as we watch some football. Good stuff.


-------------------

Week 2, Day 14 Eating For Energy:

Yesterday we wound up leaving the After Halloween Party early because I had a horrific headache. I still have one this evening as well. I'm assuming it's from the drinks. I barely had 2 little plastic cups full (in fact I lost one cup somewhere - haha) of the white. I did try some homemade sangria... perhaps it was the mixing that got me? I don't know. I've had a TON of water and made sure to drink a ton before going. 

I had some interesting dreams all morning that consisted of me drinking delicious water. Needless to say, I realized my body was trying to tell me something and I got up at 5 and drank a ton. Been drinking ever since! Sadly it's not really helped.

Been impressed with my weekend consumption :)  My salad was fantastic. I had some store bought hummus, which, again, I was completely unimpressed with! ARGH! I need to just give up and make my own...it's just so time consuming (and I'm lazy). 

No comments:

Post a Comment