Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Shorty

Day 11 NaHeBloPoMo:

Write about your favorite thing that is not health-related but likely improves your life...

Writing. Kind of a given, eh? I won't say blogging, though that is a big portion of my writing, but creative writing. I love it so very much. I sometimes find it hard to do, especially daily. It's a struggle, but when I get the inspiration and am able to create something daily, my mood lifts and it helps other areas of my life that require artistry.


-------------

Day 11 NaNoWriMo:

Gunna get my writing on right after this sucker!


-------------

All Others:

Went grocery shopping and picked up some essentials that I can leave here at the boyfriends. Definitely making sure I do well on the weekends. Feels great! I've officially not "cheated" with gluten or animal products for over a week now! Boyfriend washed his pillows so I've not had any issues with swelling and congestion this weekend. Faaantastic!

Foot hurts a bit today. We were going to go walking, but between my foot and rain showing up, we wound up not doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment