Thursday, November 29, 2012

My One 2013 Accomplishment

Day 29 #NHBPM:

If I could accomplish one thing (anything) in 2013 it would be...

Figuring out what I love to do and make it my life work. 

Pretty simple, eh? Well...it's been an ongoing progress for awhile! Anytime I take the steps to figuring it out, I stop. I don't know if I'm scared to find out what it is and then go do it, or what. I know I'm not really willing to leap into something without financial stability. I would be if I didn't have a $900 student loan bill every month. :)  If THAT was out of the way, I'd be a happy camper. I seriously wish I could just win the lottery, pay off my student loan, and then donate the rest. All I want extra money for is to pay my debt. I can happily live  off the rest of my earnings. I DISLIKE DEBT! I need an anonymous donor!


-------------------

Week 2, Day 4  0 to 13.1:

Didn't think I'd go, but I wandered to my complex gym and did my cross training on the elliptical and then my core training (ow). YAY! I was tempted to do the core training and just do a long walk at lunch at work, but instead I did the elliptical. Glad I did!


--------------------

Day 29, NaNoWriMo:

This is slowly coming to an end. I will not have met my mark, but I've certainly done better than any other year I've attempted! Still pretty proud of myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment