Saturday, November 24, 2012

More Hours in the Day...

Day 24 #NHBPM:

"If I had more than 24 hours in a day..."

Honestly? I'd probably just procrastinate longer...or extend whatever it is that I had to get done into however many more hours I had. We tend to do that, as human beings. We know we have until this time to get something done, so we extend the time it takes to get said thing done until the very end. It's something I need to work on. The day before Thanksgiving I worked from home so that I could do some cooking for the next day, clean up, workout, and write. Guess when I started doing those? At about 4PM. I had ALL DAY. I even got up at 6 despite not needing to.

But, when I DO get that "get it done" bug and am Super Jen, more hours usually means some me time. I don't get enough of that during those periods. More time to meditate, do yoga, just relax, and write. More time to visit with the boyfriend, friends, and family would be great also.

So, my answer:

If I had more than 24 hours in a day I'd use it to perform more reflecting me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment