Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Strengths & Weaknesses

Day 17 #NHBPM:

I've never been very good at coming up with this type of list, though I do have two that could easily fit into both categories!

Strengths:
Flexibility
Low Maintenance


Motivated/Driven

Kind & Caring
Perfectionist
All or nothing attitude
Obsessive Planner
Good Volleyball Setter

Weaknesses:
Procrastination
Judgmental
Perfectionist
All-or-Nothing Attitude
Obsessive Planner
Emotional Eater
Easily Worked up if Things Aren't Perfect
Slow Runner


Alright, so I bet I could keep going a little bit on this. But some of them might get a little silly (such as the last ones on each list).


-----------------

All Others:

Got my walk in today, though I failed to realize that it was 2 miles and not just ~20 minutes. I don't think we went 2 miles. That's okay, though. I walked a lot this week!

Been really hungry this weekend. I don't think I get nearly enough water in during the weekend. I should work on that.

Dive into the depths of darkness in an elevator

No comments:

Post a Comment